top of page

Discussions about Episodes and history information.

Public·1587 members
H2
Handy Recovery 5.5 Serial 23

Dua Lipa - Cool

Dua Lipa - Cool ->->->-> https://blltly.com/2tmdcF

Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on youIn control of what I doAnd I love the way you move (we got, we got the move)We got the heat in the drill 'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you

Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on youIn control of what I doAnd I love the way you move (we got, we got the move)We got the heat in the drill 'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you (we got, we got the move)

Got me losing all my cool'Cause I'm burning up on you (hey, hey, hey)In control of what I doAnd I love the way you moveWe got the heat in the drill'Cause you're more than any pillNever running out of juiceWhen it's only me and you

When it's only me and you (yeah, hey)I guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my cool (yeah)I guess we're ready for the summerYou got me, you got me losing all my cool

Fall fashion is in full force, which means it's time to bust out all the knits, scarves, and leather from the back of our closets. Our personal fashion icon, Dua Lipa, is back at it again with the best outfit inspo. Dua is stylish during any season (see: her 6,000 adorable bikinis and cool girl co-ord sets), and the fall is no exception. The "One Kiss" singer hit the town in Amsterdam with her siblings this past weekend and sported a sleek and chic all-leather ensemble.

She rocked a baggy black leather halter top and pants with draping details along the sides to match. Of course, Dua kept warm with a black floor-length leather trench coat and topped off her look with a slim pair of sunnies. Her exact outfit comes straight from Burberry's spring 2023 runway while her black lace-up combat boots are from Miu Miu. While these luxury brands come at a higher price point, that doesn't mean you have to miss out on Dua's cool girl energy this fall. You already know we've got you covered with affordable dupes to steal her signature style. 59ce067264

https://www.lifeisgreendiet.com/group/lifeisgreendiet-group/discussion/faf1d33e-c952-4982-93a3-2d58ee4cf8aa

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• GiveMe5
  • Irish Irish
    Irish Irish
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Maurice Quinn
    Maurice Quinn
  • teamseo buildlink2
    teamseo buildlink2
bottom of page