HOW TO DOWNLOAD GiveMe5 Videos
So here's a tutorial on how I did it.
1. YOU NEED YOUR PC/LAPTOP/NETBOOK (this doesn't work with phones ok)
(For Mobile watch video at the end of this Post)
2. OPEN GOOGLE CHROME
3. GO TO THE LINK
One fine day episode 39: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x75z547
4. ONCE YOU'RE IN TYPE IN THE PASSWORD
The password that is used to watch the vid
5. RIGHT CLICK THE VIDEO/PAGE THEN CHOOSE OPEN SOURCE OR JUST USE CTRL+ U
After this part you'll see a lot of source codes the one that you use for layouts and stuff like that.
6. USE CTRL + F & TYPE IN MP4
this part will lead to to mp4 resolution choices (360p, 480p,720p, 1080p)
I'll give you a sample of a video source code:
You'll see a lot of source code there with mp4 just choose the video source code that has 'cdn'
7. COPY & PASTE THE VIDEO SOURCE CODE IN THE SEARCH BOX THEN CLICK ENTER(the code also serves as the video url start copying with the http:\/)
8. A PROXY PAGE WILL LOAD
9. RIGHT CLICK THE VIDEO AND CHOOSE 'Save video as' CHOOSE A FILE DESTINATION THEN SAVE
This may sound complicated but it's easy once you've done it.I hope this Tutorial can help.